1. How did you get started in modeling?
I got into modeling because a photographer friends of mine wanted to practice shooting a plus sized woman.
2. What made you decide that you wanted to model?
When I posted the pictures on Facebook from my shoot with my friend I got so much positive feed back from women saying I helped make them feel comfortable in their own skin that I knew I had to pursue a career in modeling.
3. You’ve getting into the body painting modeling. What’s it like being a living canvas?
It’s a lot of fun! You just have to make sure you stay still, eat that day and drink plenty of water so you don’t pass out.
4. Is this something you are pursuing as part of your career long term?
I’ve been body painted 3 times and it’s been a blast every time. It’s not something I want to focus my career on but it’s definitely something I will keep doing.
5. Are you using an agent to do your modeling or are you doing it all on your own?
I’m an independent model so technically I do it all on my own.
6. Do you have any advice for others that might be interested in getting into the field?
Do it! Seriously it’s an awesome confidence builder and it’s so much fun I mean who doesn’t love playing dress up?!
7. Do you do any kinds of charity or special events to help others with your modeling?
I model for a group called “Heels for combat boots” we raise money and awareness for veterans and service members with post traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury. I’m actually in a magazine that come out this month the proceeds go to a guy in the Air Force who needed his dog trained as a service dog for his PTSD the proceeds from this issue go to benefit him. This is the link to buy a copy. http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/989549?__r=559409&s=w
8. How were you introduced to juggalos? What was the first ICP song you ever heard?
Through one of my best friends that I made after high school. The first ICP song I ever heard was bugz on my nutz.
9. How many Gatherings have you attended?
10. Do you have a favorite Gathering memory?
At my second gathering I met this couple who had a four wheeler and I rolled around on it with them for hours!
11. Besides ICP, what is your favorite underground artist?
12. Favorite Faygo flavor?
13. Hazin mentioned that last year you had stopped and helped the Jnews crew while they were struggling to make it to the gathering. Can you tell us more about that?
It was actually two years ago in 2014. They broke down in my little down and posted on Fb that they needed help. So my cousin and I went to where they were and my cousin towed them to the nearest shop so they could have the camper fixed.
14. Do you often find yourself helping out other juggalos in need?
I try and help anyone in need.
15. What does being a Juggalette mean to you?
To me being a juggalette means not giving a fuck about what society or anyone else thinks and just being myself.
16. Batman vs. Superman who wins?
Is that even a question? Batman all day everyday!
Visit her page, and drop a like as you browse her photographs! https://www.facebook.com/bobbisworldmodel/